After starting his medical practice in Pueblo in 1998, Dr. Rastrelli joined the Rocky Mountain Eye Center in 2002.
He began his medical training at the University of Texas at Houston where he received his Medical Doctorate in 1994.
He then completed his Internship and Ophthalmology Residency at the Oschner Clinic in New Orleans, LA. Dr. Rastrelli is Board Certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology and is a member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology and the Colorado and Pueblo County Medical Societies. Dr. Rastrelli enjoys spending time with his family, tennis, cross country skiing, cooking and gardening.
● Alamosa Office
● Montebello office in Pueblo
● Raton Office
● Sandalwood office in Pueblo
Dr. Rastrelli provides the following services:
● Comprehensive Ophthalmology Exams
● Treatment for Dry Eye Disease
● Diabetic and Glaucoma Laser Surgeries
● Cataract Surgeries
● Laser Refractive Surgeries